iCloud is a great service for storing your contacts and other important data, but it can’t always be trusted. Here are six simple ways to recover lost contacts from iCloud to iPhone.
The restore contacts from icloud to iphone is a way to recover lost or deleted contacts. There are 6 simple ways that you can use to recover your contacts.
Have you ever misplaced or deleted contacts from your iCloud account?
Wondering how this happened and how to get your contacts back from iCloud to your iPhone?
This is a vexing problem that may affect any iPhone user. During the synching process or even while recovering contacts from backup, one or more contacts may be lost.
This is a significant issue since phone numbers are essential for everyone. But the greatest thing is that there is a way to fix it.
In this article, I’ll show you how to restore lost contacts from iCloud on iOS 15/14/13/12/11 using various practical methods.
Is it Possible to Recover Contacts from iCloud?
Do you find yourself asking the same question after losing contacts via iCloud?
If you answered yes, the answer is self-evident.
But there’s no need to worry since there are methods to recover iPhone contacts that have vanished from iCloud.
Keep in mind that the contacts are still on your phone and will not be permanently lost. They are concealed somewhere, but you are unable to see them.
To restore iPhone contacts from iCloud, you’ll need to utilize a professional recovery program.
Best Solutions For Recovering Contacts From iCloud To iPhone
Now it’s time to examine all of the viable options for retrieving iPhone contacts from iCloud.
So, let’s continue reading.
Method 1: Restoring Contacts on an iPhone Without a Backup (Recommended)
If your contacts are accidentally erased, you may recover them from an old iCloud backup using iOS Data Recovery software. This program enables you to examine and evaluate iCloud backup files before recovering them.
This program is simple to use, and even if you don’t have a backup, you may use it to restore iPhone contacts from iCloud. The program offers three options for restoring data, one of which is to recover files from an iCloud backup. You may choose them according to your needs, and you’ll be able to access the phone numbers once again.
Not only contacts, but also pictures, videos, notes, WhatsApp conversations, Viber messages, audio files, text messages, call logs, and other data may be retrieved with this application. It makes no difference whatever iPhone model you have since the software is compatible with all of them, even the new iPhone 13 series.
As a result, all you have to do is download iOS Data Recovery software and easily recover lost contacts from iCloud.
Go through the software’s whole user guide to learn how to utilize it.
Recover lost/deleted data from iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches using iOS Data Recovery.
The finest and most successful tool for recovering data from iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches that has been lost, erased, or is unavailable. The following are some distinctive features:
- Directly recover pictures, contacts, iMessages, videos, WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, call logs, documents, notes, and other data kinds.
- Recover data lost due to a damaged screen, an accident, an inadvertent factory reset, formatting, a virus attack, or other circumstances.
- Allows you to “Recover” deleted files without a backup with a single click.
- All iOS versions, including iOS 13/14, are supported.
Sync Contacts From iCloud To iPhone (Method 2)
There is no need to be concerned if contacts or other data are accidentally destroyed. You may be aware that by default, your phone is configured to Sync with iCloud, which means that data is automatically backed up.
This sync feature may be manually activated and disabled.
The steps are as follows:
- To begin, go to Settings > [your name] > [your name] > [your name] > [your name] > iCloud
- Then switch off Contacts and choose “Keep on my iPhone” from the drop-down menu.
- Turn on Contacts and choose Merge.
After you’ve completed these steps, give it some time and your iPhone will recover your lost contacts.
Method 3: Using an iCloud Backup File to Restore Your iPhone
This method is not advised for recovering just contacts from iCloud, but it is highly recommended for restoring additional data or to a new device.
This technique will allow you to restore everything from your iCloud backup to your iPhone, including messages, pictures, videos, contacts, and more.
The steps are as follows:
- To begin, make sure your device is running the most recent version. Go to Settings > General > Software Update to see whether it’s up to date.
- Open Settings > General > Reset > Erase all files and settings after that.
- Now, go to “Set up your device” in Setup Assistant and choose “Restore from a backup,” then login in to iCloud.
- Next, go to “Choose Backup” and pick the list that contains all of your prior contacts.
Important Note– Before you may recover contacts, you must first erase all material from your iPhone. This means that all other data on your phone will be destroyed as well.
Recover iPhone Contacts From iCloud.Com (Method 4)
Another way to retrieve contacts and other data from iCloud is to go to iCloud.com directly.
Take a close look at all of the steps:
- To begin, go to iCloud.com and log in using your Apple ID and password.
- After that, choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now go to the Advanced section and choose Restore Contacts from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll find a list of previously generated archives there. You must locate the archive, which contains the whole contact list organized by dates, and then tap on Restore.
- Finally, click Restore one again to confirm your choice. After that, you’ll get an email with your contacts attached to your Apple ID.
Remember that the procedures will replace all of the contacts rather than adding the ones that are missing. As a result, if you’ve added any new contacts, they’ll all be gone. However, all of your contacts will be automatically saved up to an iPhone, which you may recover at any time.
Method 5: Export Contacts To Computer As A vCard
You may also download contacts from your iCloud backup to your PC. Apple allows you to export all of your contacts as vCards using this method.
You can view what’s stored in iCloud by going to iCloud.com. Contacts, calendars, photos, notes, and other information synced from iPhone are visible.
Take the following steps:
- Go to icloud.com in any browser.
- Then, using your Apple ID and password, log in.
- Select “Contacts” to see all of your contacts.
- Choose the phone numbers you wish to copy from this menu, or choose several contacts.
- Then, touch the gear icon and choose “Export vCard…”
That is all there is to it.
Method 6: Enlist the Help of Your Friends in Retrieving Contacts
Another easy technique for recovering contacts from iCloud to iPhone is to ask your friends for assistance. If one or two phone digits are missing, you may simply get them.
You may contact your buddy in various methods to get the phone number, or you can request that they provide any missing information.
To get started, open the “Contacts” app on your iPhone. After that, choose a contact you’d want to share. Then scroll down and choose “Share Contact.” There are many choices for sharing contacts, such as Mail, Message, WhatsApp, and so on.
Contacts are very essential to everyone, but they may be difficult to recover after they have been erased. However, I’ve covered many methods for recovering contacts from iCloud to iPhone in my blog. Follow them all to easily recover your iPhone contacts.
However, if you’re looking for a way to recover contacts on an iPhone without a backup, use iOS Data Recovery software. This program is simple to use and aids in the recovery of iPhone contacts that have vanished.
Also, if you have any ideas or questions, please leave them in the comment area below.
You may also contact us via our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
iOS Data Recovery Software is available for free download.
(* The free version simply scans and displays recoverable data.)
Sophia Louis is an SEO specialist and a professional blogger. She enjoys writing blogs and articles on Android and iOS phones. She is the creator of Android-iOS-data-recovery and is passionate about resolving problems with Android and iOS devices.
The how to recover deleted contacts on iphone 7 is a guide that tells users how to recover their contacts from iCloud.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I restore contacts from iCloud to my iPhone?
To restore your contacts from iCloud to your iPhone, you will need to delete the old contacts and then sync them back up with iCloud.
How do I get all my contacts back on my new iPhone?
If youve lost your contacts, you can use the Find My iPhone app to locate and then recover them.
How do I restore contacts on my iPhone 6 without backup?
You can restore the contacts on your iPhone 6 without backup by following these steps: 1. Press and hold the sleep/wake button until you see the Apple logo. 2. Hold down power button until you see the slider appear. 3. Slide to power off, then slide to shut down. 4. Wait for 10 seconds before powering back up.
- how to recover contacts on iphone
- how to retrieve deleted contacts on iphone without computer
- how to restore contacts on iphone 6
- restore iphone contacts from backup
- how do i restore my contacts